Foumula 69 is a sci-fi comedy film about 3 IITians using their crazy inventions to solve a murder mystery and find a cure for terrorism.
The film has been made almost entirely with the students, staff and alumni of IIT Delhi. There were no people from the film industry involved in the making of this film.
Chatur, Bhains and Magga are 3 final year students at IIT Delhi. They get involved a bizzare adventure when their Dean gets murdered and the secret formula he was working on gets stolen. Now the 3 geniuses have to solve the mystery, retrieve the formula and clear their final year exams; all in 6 days!
What’s unusual about this film is that it has been made almost entirely with IITians.There were no people from the film industry involved in the making of this feature film.
The Film is bought into maket by the production named “Filmkaar”
(Filmkaar is a production company set up to make extraordinary films with ordinary people”) Which is owned by Nitin Das (filmkaar) who is a pass out of IIM Lucknow (batch of 2000). Nitin worked in the corporate sector for 5 years and his last assignment was with India Today as a Brand Manager. He has done a filmmaking course from New York and has an interesting repertoire of films to his credit.
Formula 69. The film DVDs are available for sale online through the following sites:
Details of Movie:-Duration: 99 minutes, Language: Hindi (with English subtitles), Censor Rating ‘U’, Price: Rs. 200/- only ]
Genuine Advice :- ” Wait for the pirated copy ” (Coming Soon !!)
One of the most awaited novel in the world is about to come into the market.Yeah The harry potter seventh part named as “Harry Potter and the Deatbly Hollows”will be in hands of the fans of HP(Not Harshit Pandey this time…hahaha ) .Some of the facts that i had joded down from the various resources are as follows.
The book will be released in English-speaking countries around the world at 00:01 British Summer Time on 21 July 2007. In the U.S., however, the book will be released at 00:01 local time. The book reached the top spot on both the Amazon.com- and Barnes and Noble-bestseller lists just a few hours after the date was announced on 1 February2007. American publishers Scholastic announced an initial print run of 12 million copies, together with an advertising campaign, including the staged release of the seven questions most debated by fans. The book will be 608 pages in the British edition and 784 pages in the US edition.
Here is the snapshot of the Writer J.K.Rowling (The author of novel of HP)
Updated Info :- Recently Wikipedia had gathered some of the information regarding the Novel which would be intersteting to share with . So here is some info regarding the Deathly Hollow’s…
After Deathly Hallows
As of 2007, Rowling has been working on the Harry Potter stories for 17 years.
- In a 2000 interview through Scholastic, Rowling stated that there isn’t a university after Hogwarts and that she did not plan on further Harry Potter books:
- Q: Do you think that you will write about Harry after he graduates from Hogwarts? Isn’t there a University of Wizardry?
- A: No, there’s no University for Wizards. At the moment I’m only planning to write seven Harry Potter books. I won’t say “never,” but I have no plans to write an eighth book.
- When asked about writing other books similar to Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, she has said that she might consider doing this with proceeds donated to charity, as was the case with those two books. Another suggestion is an encyclopedia-style tome containing information that never made it into the series, also for charity.
- Rowling jokingly posted on her website saying that if she was to make an eighth book, then it could be called: “Harry Potter and the Mid-Life Crisis.”
- Shortly before the release of book 5, in an interview for the BBC, she was asked about Harry’s future by Jeremy Paxman:
- Jeremy Paxman: So you know what is going to become of all the major characters over the span of the series?
- J.K. Rowling: Yeah…yeah.
- Jeremy Paxman: Why stop when they grow up? Might be interesting to know what becomes of Harry as an adult.
- J.K. Rowling: How do you know he’ll still be alive?
- Jeremy Paxman: Oh. At the end of book seven?
- J.K. Rowling: It would be one way to kill off the merchandising.
- Rowling issued the following statement on her website about finishing the final book:
||I always knew that Harry’s story would end with the seventh book, but saying goodbye has been just as hard as I always knew it would be. Even while I’m mourning, though, I feel an incredible sense of achievement. I can hardly believe that I’ve finally written the ending I’ve been planning for so many years. I’ve never felt such a mixture of extreme emotions in my life, never dreamed I could feel simultaneously heartbroken and euphoric.
Some of you have expressed a (much more muted!) mixture of happiness and sadness at the prospect of the last book being published, and that has meant more than I can tell you. If it comes as any consolation, I think that there will be plenty to continue arguing and speculating about, even after Deathly Hallows comes out.
PS: for more infore Click here
Hi there ,Recently mugging wid the Java n J2ee Ebook .Most of the times i have to use the Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the .pdf files. The most crap part in that file reading software is that , It takes lot of time to load , To overcome the above i found a Gimmick.Using this Simple Trick one can load the platform as easily as notepad.
Steps to be followed:-
1.First close any opening instance of Adobe Acrobat Reader(if opened Already) .
2. Go to the installation directory of Adobe reader(where all it’s files & it’s installed) which is mainly C:\program files\adobe\acrobat\reader\ (may be different in your case) .
3.Now move(remeber to move not copy) all the files that are located there and from the “plugins” folder to the “Optional” folder/directory present over there. (cut and paste the files & plugins should be made empty – do NOT copy & paste).
4. Now see the Magic of the same. Thereby opening the .exe of the Acrobat Reader.
5.Do comment here and say thanks for the same.
As far as i know most of the mates were not aware of downloading the material from the net using the Torrent file .Many of the user find it combersome or profound if they follow this approach. Anyways lets share some info regarding this Torrent Download and lets learn the way, How to download lots n lots of material without any disturbence.
All you need to do ,is to install the BitTorrents software (basically the download mangers) mostly pronounced ones like MUTorrent(Mutorrent) .Which can be downloaded from here.MUtorrent. Now next step is to Download the torrent files from many of the torrent file containing servers.. Like the best one i had found is the Torrent Search engine.
Just open this Torrent Download Manage and then open the ” Downloaded Torrent file ” in the above Software and one can manage downloading of the above file with an ease. If one finds still any diffculty in that do comment here with the quarries.